- To build bridges between the stakeholders of DBIS.
- To foster community connections.
- To build teamwork.
- To promote Physical Activity through a variety of leisure sports activities and games.
- To develop a sense of Healthy Competition.
- To contribute and make a difference to the local community.
Who can become members :
Students of DBIS and their families, Faculty members and their families, Alumni may opt to become members of the BCSC.
There are 5 CLUBS within the structure of the BCSC. Each clubs activities are listed below.
Activity Clubs :
Walkers, Runners, Cycling, Trekking, Skating.
Sports Clubs :
Cricket, Basketball, Football.
Fitness Clubs :
Sporting Smiles :
Bringing a smile to the under privileged kids of the locality.
Tele - Games :
Fun Community Games –
Team Building Games.